hemmroids sorry TMI someone please help though.

Im 26 weeks and have bad hemmroids i have delt with these since my first son was born usually they go away on there own and i dont need any creme for them however this time around it doesnt seem to be going away is it safe to use over the counter hemmroid creme? Id call my dr but the office is closed and it would take forever for him to actually call back. If anyone knows that would be great please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have a list of medications from my OBGYN that are OK to take while pregnant. For hemorrhoids Preparation H, Anusol, and Tucks are OK =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I had hemmroids after delivery...and used some ointment they gave me from the hospital and that helped...but I'm not sure what you can use when pregnant...I really wish I had more info for you! =(
    RCook

Answer by RCook at 3:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I am having the same issue. I saw my doctor on Friday and she told me to use over the counter cream. It's helping already!!! Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you could try ask-a-nurse?
    (800) 675-6368
    Sorry I am not much help.
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My dr reccomended Witch Hazel, just pour some on gauze or a washcloth and hold it there for a little while. GL and hope you feel better.
    Anonymous

• I would suggest tucks and witch hazel (which works really well)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2009