obama??

you know what really gets me is the fact that we are basing ever thing that obama will do or wont do for this country on his skin color. so what will those who are african american or bi-racial think if he fails this country horribly will they still be proud because he is black and that he was the first black president or will they not identify with him??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I POOTED! ^_^
    Anonymous

• LET HIM TAKE OFFICE FIRST...WILL YA?????
    Anonymous

• Lets ask this question again in 4 years?
    Anonymous

• Him being black has nothing to do with his thoughts or how he will run the country.It is just the color of his skin!Does not have anything to do with his thoughts and beliefs and I can not believe that people would think that b/c he isnt white he cant run the country.That is sad!I dont agree with Obama's plans but that has nothing to do with him not being white.
    Anonymous

• ya but it seems that all anyone cares about is his skin color not what he is going to do with the country.
    Anonymous

• We do care what he is going to do with the country. We voted for him according to policy not race. You all are the ones concerned with him being bi racial.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Anyone know how to make really good homemade hot chocolate?? I'm making chili tonight and i want homemade hot cocoa :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I agree with the first poster. Once he gets in, we'll c what he does. He's just another politician right now to me lol..hopefully he will do his best to fulfil his promises.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Oh, oh, I do, Krazyash! I'll have to find the recipe, but it is delicious! Let me hunt it down, and I'll be back!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• laughingkrazyash023...................

4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2009