Do you remember the crazy "DarkSided" lady from wife swap?

She's on Trading Spouses!! And they've traded her off to a black family!!! Anyone watching this?? LMAO

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 3:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I saw that one! She flipped a brick didn't she?!?! She ripped up her check for $50,000 and then later changed her mind and took the money. Guess that money wasn't so "dark sided" after all!!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• There have been so many Crazy Ladies on that show.... which one do you mean?
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Remember the one that was really heavy, and was a devout Christian who got swapped with a couple who were into astronomy....when she went back home she just kept screaming "It was darksided, it was so darksided, " and then refused to use the money because it came from "darksided people"...... it was all over Youtube. I just can't believe they have her on again.... and they paired her up with a black husband who is full on---- the black man is still beat down.
    I just thought it was hilarious.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I've seen both episodes....she cracked me up. Her poor kids though. She was like "the devil's in this house!" And ranting about wicca and devils music and her kids didn't pray for her. She was made for that show.lol ratings galore.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Margaret something is her name lol
    Man she was really something else,her daughter(oldest)did need to get her own life(RIP BTW)
    i just thought it was funny how she thought it was "rude"that she couldnt get the money till she completed a marathon,i dont think excerise will kill her.

pnuts_mom51706

Answer by pnuts_mom51706 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2009