trying to concieve baby #2

My hubby and i have been together for over 6 years been married for 1 year almost 8 months, we have a 8 month old son..yep born on our 1 year wedding ann....anyways, we have been talking about ttc baby #2.....My cylce is normal, and I am in good health and so his he, so why is is taking so long, and what else can i do to help concieve?

franklynnsmom

Asked by franklynnsmom at 3:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It took us 8 months. lol It happens when it happens I guess. It took my siter in law 5 years just to get pregnant with her first child. Then in no time with the two that followed. I would just enjoy the love making and not worry. Then it will happen. lol You can buy ovulation kits for like $20 at the store. Good Luck. I'm sending baby dust your way !!!! lol
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I used on online ovulation calcular and then got busy on those days : )
    Anonymous

• What do you mean "it's taking so long"? Your son is only 8 months old. After giving birth, you might not have ovulated for awhile....especially if you breastfed.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 4:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2009