How old were you in your earliest memory and what is it of?

My earliest memory is sitting in my parents room while they called 911 to get my brother an ambulance since he had had a fit, great first memory, I was about 2.
So how about you?

HNK11

Asked by HNK11 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My first memory is running through strawberry fields with my cousins and looking at my uncle churn butter. I was 2.

Answer by gemgem at 3:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• It was just 6 or 7 weeks before I turned 3 that I remember my sister being born and brought home from the hospital.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I remember running out of my bedroom after my mom painted Sesame Street on my wall. I was 2.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I was standing in my crib waiting for my mom to get me from my nap.

I had just turned 2.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• We had one of those metal strips that go from carpet to vinyl flooring. I don't know if it was jagged or if a nail was sticking up or what, but my toe hit it and cut it something fierce. I remember that happening and I remember screaming while my mom was cleaning it.

My mom says I couldn't have been older than 18 months when that happened.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 4:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Okay, I was almost three. My family was visiting another family who had this HUGE red brick house. This house had the tallest L-shaped porch I have ever seen. Anyway. We're playing, me and a cousin, at the end of this huge porch and their dog keeps getting between me and the rail of the porch. So I try to push this dog out of my way.... and wham, outta nowhere this giant, dog with a long tail and snout , who was foaming at the mouth, just snaps and attacks! The next thing I remember, I'm in the bathroom, my daddy is holding me and some woman is pouring straight alcohol into this giant, flesh laid back wound on my left bicep. I was screaming at the top of my lungs and my uncle went out and shot the dog!!

PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Now the true story, is I tried to push a German Shepherd dog off a porch and he bit my arm..There was no gapping hole... it was a tooth puncture wound. And my uncle didn't kill the dog, he only tied him up...... kids and their memories....LOL
    PaceMyself

• I remember standing in front of my mom while she was sitting in the recliner holding my little sister and asking if I could hold her. Depending on how old my sister was, I was probably between 2 1/2 and 3
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• When I was 3 my brother ran me over with his power wheels tricycle.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I was about 2. My mom had to get me out of the house, a bookcase had fallen on my crib because of an earthquake. I was really scared. lol
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 4:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2009