missed periods?

Ok i am not a mom but i didnt know where to go and ask this question. When I was 11 I started my period. It has never been normal it comes and goes when it wants.
the last time i had it was november of 08 and the day before i started i sex. I have not had one since. lately i have been feeling sick when i eat, now im sick today.
Do you think i should a pg test or go to the doctors

jdfrog2009

Asked by jdfrog2009 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Health

• Yes, I think that you should take a pregnancy test, then if it is negative and your period does not come still go and see the doctor.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I would do a pregnancy test for sure. Normally you do not ovulate until 2 weeks after your period. Again thats normally though. With your periods being off its hard to know. Have you ever been checked for PCOS or Endometriosis. I have both and have never had normal periods. PCOS is probably what would cause the delay in periods if its not pregnancy. I would talk to a dr about it. Good luck!
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 3:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2009