when it comes to sex

okay so i love him with all my heart and we have a son together my man is really handsome any girl will feel lucky to be with him is just every time it comes to sex it just pisses me off when he want to be with me i feel like i want to punch him cause i dont want him touching me but i do love him every other moment is good except when it comes to sex i mean we have been together 5 years and i cant see me with out him i really want to change cause i know it hurts him when i reject him all the time what should i do can anyone help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you need to get to the root of the problem, do you have any idea why you want to punch him? As in why you don't like physical contact from him?
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Omg, I feel the same way! Same as yours, my husband is very attractive, a good man, and a good father. I have twins that are 16 months and it's not even that I'm tired, but everytime he touches me I get mad. So, I have no advice for you, just wanted to let you know that you are not alone!!!
    Andrewbrian2

Answer by Andrewbrian2 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'm thinking it's cause the man is lacking somewhere...he's upsetting her in some way??
    Anonymous

• I am the exact same way when I am early pregnant. I would rather eat a handful of dirt than let him touch me. I have felt that way unpregnant as well. For me, I don't want to make love to him because sex is something I can control. If I don't want to give it to him, I just won't. A lot of the time I withhold sex because there is something he ISN'T doing that I want him to do (around the house, helping out with the kids) so I am sure not going to have sex with him and give him what he wants.
    If I have to want for something and not get it, then so will he! Make sense?
    Anonymous

• Is there anything such as sexual molestation/inappropriate touching in your past?
    missm70

Answer by missm70 at 7:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2009