I thought I had a misscariage,because a prego. test I took came out neg.

I already took three before that all came out possitive, and I got my period with gooey blood and cramps. But I get a pain in the right side of my stomach. I get nausea but I never threw up. Could I still be pregnant?

xoxkylie92xox

Asked by xoxkylie92xox at 3:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it doesnt sound probable but u need to go to a dr because if u did have a miscarriage to need to be sure your levels go all the way down to zero and pain on one side could mean an ectopic So sorry
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• It does sound like you had a miscarriage but another possibility is an ectopic pregnancy since bleeding is one of the symptoms of it, I would definitely go get that checked out by the doctors.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yes, with an ectopic, you will have pain (eventally) in your uterus region and can bleed like a period. The ectopic could still be growing... so go and see you doctor! My ectopic was very similar to what you are describing. How far along would you be?
    mileymoo

Answer by mileymoo at 5:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• With an ectopic pregnancy you can also have False readings on your pregnancy tests... I would deffinately go and see a doctor... good luck...
    Anonymous