Have you noticed this....

That on tv, when they advertise a product they say, NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. I have notice that like on ped egg, the pet paw thing, and those plug in rodent things. And then i have seen all those things at wal-mart, or bed bath and beyond. Granted they are higher at those stores, but you don't have to pay shipping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, ive seen these things at walmart! they even have a store called "as seen on tv" in a certain town. I think they just keep advertising it on tv so that you know its there and yeah, you will pay extra for shipping.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• you're absolutely right! they may not have the item in the store at that moment, but eventually, you'll be able to buy it at a store! bed bath and beyond has tons of as seen on tv items...cvs too :D
    iheartsquishies

Answer by iheartsquishies at 4:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• some things are stupid that are coming out though, like them carpet sliders!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• lol. Yep. They have an "as seen on tv" store in my mall now.

americansugar80-- My hubby wants to try those carpet sliders, lol xD
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009