I have so much acne on my face, does any one know of a remedy to cure that?

I ve had acne for four years. I dont know how to get ride of it. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 8:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• try going to henrys and taking 2 drops of orgeano oil put it in a gel capsual and take it 2 times a day for like a week see if it clears up make sure you only get the oil in the capsul take with food
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• proactiv- a little expensive... but TOTALLY worth it!
    Anonymous

• hmmm...proactive doesn't work for all...i tried it and it actually made my face sooooo much worse!!!!...i started using neutrogena oil-free acne products and my face is way more clear!!! I have been using it for 3yrs now and wouldn't change it!!
    JulieFrancesca

Answer by JulieFrancesca at 9:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• THIS IS THE ANSWER!!!
    Rodan+Fields the creators of PROACTIV have formulated a new acne treatment. It's called UNBLEMISH.It is a sulfar/botanical blend which is gentle on your face.I too had cystic acne and nothing worked. It tried this and with in a week, it cleared it up. R+F are changing people's lives with their new regimens. Changing the composition of your skin from the inside out.
    Think of a pore on your face as a shot glass. Then fill it with honey, baby oil and sugar.Not to mention enviromental aggressors! This is what is actually coming out of your skin. The UNBLEMISH cuts through the dirt and grime and changes your skin from the inside out. Check it out at: rodanandfields.com/karenwardzinski Good Luck!!

PS. they also have these serum caps that take away acne scars and prevent future outbreaks!
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• i wash my face with rubbing alchol. just put some on a cotton ball and rub on your face before bed. if your face seems dry, then put on some oil of olay with spf. this is a cheap thing that works for me. good luck
    mygirlsrock00

Answer by mygirlsrock00 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• proactive!
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 11:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• you can also apply egg white to ur face let it dry and wash use b4 bed
    ]
    dantemommy

Answer by dantemommy at 12:15 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I recommend Mary Kay's Acne Treatment Gel.  Here is where to get it http://www.marykay.com/mrscassandralane
    MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 7:51 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Topical treatments are only the tip of the iceberg. First you need to cleanse your body out and get rid of built of toxins. You can get a good colon cleanse at any health food store. Then you need specific nutrients to help you body combat the bacteria built up. Then a gentle but good acne treatment system to treat what is on the surface. If you want more info let me know.

Texas Certified Makeup Artist

motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 11:35 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I've been there. I had cystic acne and it was so embarrassing, so I know what you are going through. I was miserable for years. Finally, my dad said go to teh dermatologist. My insurance covered it and I was put on Acutane. This is a harsh medication, but IT WORKS! If your insurance covers this, go to the dermatologist and get acutane. I still get pimples, but nothing compared to what I use to have. I pretty much only get them when Aunt Flow is in town. Good luck!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2008