would this irritate you?

I am the one who poster the question, well apparently it wasn't a question "this tv guy irritates me for some reason" They just deleted it because it wasn't in question form. I mean perry stuff like that irritates me. Obviously i meant it as a question to get otheres opions. I swear cafemom does rediculous things sometimes. Has that ever happened to you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• this als seems to be more of a rant than a question.
    Anonymous

• yeah its happened once to me. i think someone has to report it as not a quetion.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yea, CM has been SO unfair to me. I do believe they probably hate me now. lol.
    When I report a question now they will take FOREVER to even respond to it and then they won't even delete it in the end.
    They also have target me and deleted one of my questions that was not against the guidelines and then didn't delete another question that was the SAME as mine! It wasn't even remotely close to being offensive either! At all! I wrote them and complained and they had to admit they were wrong for doing that. lol. Now I seriously think they hate me.
    Anonymous

• Yeah they do things that does not agree with me. Like getting rid of groups cause of certin people but litting others keep there groups that serve the same perpose just for a diff. group of people.
    Anonymous