Do you know of an all inclusive awesome hotel/resort.....

my family has been thinking of going to this place in Iowa. Super random, I came across it on some website by complete accident. It's got indoor race cars, a waterpark, bowling, etc etc all under 1 roof making it 100% perfect for our wants/needs. However we'd have to drive (it's not anywhere near an airport... blahhh )

are there some hidden gems in your state? A place so AWESOME it's worth traveling to?

PS this is the place I mentioned
http://www.thepzazz.com/funcity/funcity.asp

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 10:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2012 in Travel

• Hotel del Coronado In San Diego, CA Went every summer growing up. Very nice place to get married. www.hoteldel.com
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 3:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2012

• Chicago is just an awesome place!

Answer by rkoloms at 10:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2012

• Downtown Chicago. I never have more fun than when I go there. Great food, hotels, museums all within walking distance.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 10:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2012

• I live in Maine. If you wanted to come up this way I could suggest the places you should hit but by the sounds of it you may not be interested in the middle of nowhere type of thing lol
    reindeergames

Answer by reindeergames at 10:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2012

• it's not inclusive by any means but my husband and i stayed at a hotel in the ft worth stock yards for our honeymoon. stayed in the celebrity suite (used by such as willie nelson) had a hot tub. ate around the corner at cattleman's (best steak you'll EVER have). it was a blast.
    http://www.stockyardshotel.com/rooms-suites/suites/celebrity-suite
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 11:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2012

• btw i forgot to mention ft worth is in texas if you aren't aware
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 11:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2012

• That place looks awesome.

In my state, I'd go for the Grove Park Inn Resort and Spa. It's not a "hidden gem" exactly, since it's been packed with celebrities (I met like 8 celebrities when I worked there) and the President stayed there last year, but it's totally a place I would love to go stay at. I should've used my employee discount when I had the chance, cause at $297/night for the crappiest, parking-lot view room available, I just can't afford it!

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2012

• The place you have picked sounds fun! Go for it if that's what you wanna do! Have fun!
    janderson595

Answer by janderson595 at 1:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2012

• Living in NJ I am 30 min from NYC, 4.5 hours to Boston or Wash DC, 2 hours to Philly, 1.75 hours to Atlantic City and all its casinos, Great wolf lodge is 1.5 hours away in the Poconos in PA. We've done lots of romantic B&B's in a 2 hours radius of home. All were really great. I've been to one near the CIA (culinary institute of america) where we had a fireplace in the converted barn/bedroom.

I guess living in the middle of nowhere you don't have anything like this.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2012