BE HONEST!!!!

Okay post anon if you wish but be honest! You and your baby daddy broke up, and you get temporary custody no visitation for now. Do you RUB it in to him, because he is the one who caused this in the first place? Do you make him feel horrible?? I want to SO bad!!!! And how would you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• No, sweetheart, although you want to....it could come back to bite you in the ass later. Be the bigger person honey.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• LOL, its tempting, but no. you act like an adult about it, because eventually youll go back to court and there is a good chance he'll get visitation or joint custody. you dont want him to have anything nasty to say about you to the judge, that just makes you look bad.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Personally, it would depend. If he was just a horrible a father as he was a partner, maybe. If he was a good father, I don't think I would. Actually, I know I wouldn't because I was in that position and I didn't rub it in.
    Anonymous

• All I can say is you have ISSUES for you even are thinking about this.

Anonymous

• would I want to probably, but would I no, because even though you really want to its always better to be the bigger person
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• No I don't think you should rub it in his face. I would never use a child like that. If he really wants to see his child and has not done anything to put your child in jeapordy then he should be allowed to. Its not fair on the baby.
    Anonymous

• No, I would go on living my life without him. I would be the better parent for my child.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• yes, even though you probably would feel better after rubbing it in his face because it sounds as if it ended badly, i wouldnt. no matter how you feel about him, its about the baby now and that baby needs mature adults taking care of it. and it would end up biting you back in court someday if you did act childishly. you would be showing that you are using the baby as a pawn to get back at the father. my fiances ex did this... and it showed everyone what kind of a person she really was. be the bigger person.
    mamajodi13

Answer by mamajodi13 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• The best revenge is living well. Don't stoop to childish reactions.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 4:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• He's going to be your child's father for ever, even if you find a new guy, marry him, and he raises your child exclusivly because his real father is a creaton...That's his father, you chose him not your child. So you don't want to start off on an ugly foot. Take the mature route worry about you and your child and don't get ignorant. No matter what. Why? Well, a few reasons, 1 you might have not been able to get along in a relationship but you could get along as mother and father, 2. this situation is hard enough for everyone with our adding drama to it, 3. Your teaching yuor child how to act, even in hard times and 4 Most importantly for me "It is in the worst of times that you show who you really are, after all it's wasy to be kind, genouse and respectful when everything is going well. It's in the hard times that we show our true colors" That's what I tell everyone. So Show him your true colors and don't be ignorant.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 4:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2009