Do you feel guilty?

I work out all week and today I have no motivation.
Did I burn out already I was feeling so good now that the weekend came and gone it was so easy to give in, now I am paying the price. Help me to get back on track.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• lol its easy.. get your ass off the computer and work out! hehe I also worked out all last week and took a break all weekend. well.. if it motivates you.. I tried on my prepregnancy jeans last night, and they fit! it's not a perfect fit yet but hey, it actually zipped! all those hours working out and eating right paid off =) I tried them on like a a few months ago and could barely pull it up one leg, i wanted to cry =( lol i don't know if i helped at all so bye now
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 4:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Don't take breaks on the weekends!!!!!
    I always work out on the weekends and take off 1 or 2 days during the week.
    I went years with taking off on the weekends and never went back!!!
    Not this time though!!!
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2009