Ideas for inexpensive fun things to do with my husband and 3 month old?

Our 3 mo old can't tag along with us on our usual hobbies...going out on the boat, going to the springs (water is too cold), and of course, drinking and dancing! Need some inexpensivve baby-friendly outing ideas!!! Thanks!!!

DYLAN420RILEY

Asked by DYLAN420RILEY at 8:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Entertainment

• I have a 2 year old, and had the same problem, as I'm still young. Buy a cheap baby backpack and go on small hikes. It'll help you get rid of any extra prego weight you might have to. If you have a bike you can also get a trailer for your baby. You'll have to spend a little moolah for both, but tey're good investments, and you can always upgrade!
    chunkysmum

Answer by chunkysmum at 8:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Taking walks is a nice one, with the baby backpack or stroller. Meet with other moms who like to walk...Get together with couples, families... You can also volunteer with your baby. I brought my 2 with me when I used to do haircuts for the homeless. They loved giving cupcakes out to the people.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Picnics in the park are nice too.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• we always pack a picnic lunch and go feed the ducks at the pond. the girls love it and so do we. we buy bread cheap at the bake shop. we also go to state parks. they offer a lot of free nature classes.
    mygirlsrock00

Answer by mygirlsrock00 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2008