Does your belly ring hide in between your belly fat?

After having my baby I did not want to give up my belly ring so I put it back on but when I sit it kind of disappears...lol I know there are alot of belly exercizes but something quick and simple. I am looking for a quick fix...who isn't...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i wish i could get a belly ring!!!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• ewww
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• no i was joking i didnt want to be mean.... i would do pilates (sp) thats what i do... or just ab workouts... you wont get a "quick fix" stomach fat is the hardest to get rid of it...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• No. Its wierd though. When I got pregnant, I took my belly ring out. The hole was so stretched that when I would put it in after so many months I could easily slip it in. But as soon as he came out, it just closed shut.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I Did The Same As LaurenKaye29, And Now All I Have Is A Hole Shaped Scar, That Is Crooked.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 9:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I HAVE ONE AND IM FAT ON MY TUMMY BUT PROBLEMS SOMETIMES
    planchi

Answer by planchi at 8:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2009