I just asked...

The question about rubbing it in his face that I have the baby...and I decided your all right!! So how do I show him I am the bigger person and I have moved on and I am okay without him??? what would you do to show that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• be civil to him. there is no need to be friendly, chit chat or anything like that. just be the adult in the situation. let him have supervised visits with the baby. simply ignore him unless its a conversation about your child. there is really no need to prove anything to him.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• You do nothing! I have found that the best revenge is going on and living a great life without him.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Kill him with kindness
    Anonymous

• I agree be civil, be kind, smile, ask him how he is, make sure you make en effort with his family let them know even if you didn't get along with them, that they are still a part of the baby's life and welcomed to visit. When he gets a gf (get ready because he will men can'tgo too long with out some one, it's that whole needing a mommy thing) be kind to her, smile at her,, invite her in your house, if she has a kid invite him and her to your child's bday party, etc... And when you get angry because you will, because he's husman and so are you and he will piss you off and maybe so will his gf or gfs... Write everything ou fee down, read it over a few times then delete it. or save it for YOUR self but dont send it. You'll always regeret saying somethign out of anger hun. Good luck I'll be praying for you and your sistuation, I know it isn't easy. hugs
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 5:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• don't show him anything. Just live your life. You've made your point to him now get on with it. Quit looking back.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Ignore Him. Only Deal With Him When Necessary Regarding Your Child.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 6:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2009