i know dumb but i needed to ask

I have looked up on fertility friend about to chart your ovulation days and their is something there that says like feel of cervix. Well i know how to feel it but what exactly are you looking for? And how do u check the temp.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I never checked my cervical position cause I couldn't find mine. Haha But, you are trying to see if it is open, closed, low or high.
    As for taking your temp, you need a BBT (basal body thermometer and you need to take it at the same time every day after 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. HTH! I have been temping and charting for 5 years on fertilityfriend, so if you have any other questions feel free to message me!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• If your cervix feels lower in your vagina than normal, then you are most likely ovulating. Good luck with your conception!
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009