I am so angry about

not getting used to my house not being as clean as I want it!!! What are you pissed off about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my headache wont go away three days now!! three days!!

rawr!!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Can't watch news becuase all they talk about is Obama !! lol
    Anonymous

• my SO was off today and spent over 7 hours of it playing on the Internet when he could have been Playing with me in real life. I hope his mouse breaks

Answer by admckenzie at 5:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• No JOB!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• my kids being pigs and not helping out.
    EmmaY

Answer by EmmaY at 5:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• EGH!!! I'm overdue so that is the biggest reason I'm pissed off...but it kind of trickles down to everything else. The living room I deep cleaned today is now trashed with toys and blankets and coloring books. My daughter SERIOUSLY hasn't listened to a damn word I've said all day...I've been fighting the urge to skip the talking and just start beating all day. I've got my niece while my sister is in class and she's being a real piece of work tonight and not wanting to do anything fun because she is "too grown" now which is breaking my daughter's heart who has looked forward to having her over all day. But I should quit my b***ing, dinner aint gonna cook itself...boo!!! lol. Maybe after that, I'll go to the bathroom and dislodge this cob I've got up my butt today
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• hahahaha poor things...not much is bothering me except....whiney butt nah he's all good :)
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 5:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My stupid, sicko, freak of a husband!!!!
    Anonymous

• My back hurts. Also, I'm letting my hair grow out, to donate to Locks of Love, and it looks like crap toda ~ I can't do a thing with it....AND...I need chocolate and don't have any!!!!!!! LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i'm pissed and i don't even know what i'm pissed about!
    Anonymous