My son is sooo funny!!!

One minute he was sitting up playing with some things on the bed next to me, the next he lays his head on the pillow while sitting up. I checked him and he wasn't just playing peekaboo, he was asleep!!! I'm laughing as I'm typing. Any funny things your kids do?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter will fake snoring and say "mi mi mi mi" instead of regular snoring noises. Or about a thousand times a day I will hear "MAMA! LOOKA ME" instead of "look at me"...always "looka"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• cute :-)
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• my daughter is 3 she is trying to learn to read so she always says mommy read the decorations instead of directions. The other is we have wii sports and when we play bowling she says oh darn another glitter ball instead of gutter
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• When our Daughter was graduating pre-school she was all excited about getting her "diploem" instead of her diploma. Our son loves to quote Jeff Dunham, the comic with the puppets only he does it at the MOST PERFECT times and always has us cracking up... actually they both do this and their timing is impecable. (They watch him on Comedy Central so it's mostly censored)
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2009