Only some people can see my site!!! whats going on!

okay, so half the people i give my site to cant see it!!! theres an error message!! i dont understand why, but if anyone is tech savvy please help! here is the site...

http://www.cashcrate.financial.officelive.com your going to probably have to type it in manually.. but its typed right and everything... please answer if you can see it and if you cant and what BROWSER you are using, im thinking it may have something to do with the problem. ugh im so frustrated im losing money!! ugh. help.

MamaMakinMoney

Asked by MamaMakinMoney at 5:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I use Mozilla Firefox and I saw your page just fine. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I'm not sure what would cause other people to not be able to see it.
    ColorMeCurvy

Answer by ColorMeCurvy at 5:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• its always says there is a "critical error" i contacted support about this already and all they say is to clear cookies.. well how the heck is that supposed to help everyone ELSE see my page!? i dont get it. frustrating.
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 6:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I copied and pasted into my Internet explorer session and it opened fine.

Clearing cookies normally resolves unexplained issues with IE.

Any chance the people who are having issues have someone else's cash crate cookie on their machine?
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2009