• In the Spotlight:

bigger boobs @ 7 wks. pregnancy?

ok i think im pregnant, no testing yet and if so its around 7 wks. with my 3rd child and omgosh my boobs are so sore which is expected, but they are already getting bigger. i didnt think that was supposed to happen until later on in pregnancy.lol. the biggest they got with my boys were 40 D. which i know every pregnancy is different. so any clue why so fast at the beginning.

vjm

Asked by vjm at 5:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've been told over the years that each child gets progressively larger. So it would make sense that your body is trying to keep up with the supply for the baby already. It could be many things. Did you breast feed your first two kids? The amount you breastfed your last could be a factor. I've noticed the difference between my first pregnancy and this one and I'm only 3 weeks. My breasts are far more tender and my bras seem to be getting uncomfortable already. Who knows.... it could just be that fact that every pregnancy is different. Sorry I don't have anything concrete. Just thought I'd add my two cents
    ColorMeCurvy

Answer by ColorMeCurvy at 5:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I couldnt figure out why my bras werent fitting then I found out I was 5 weeks along, my boobs grew 2 sizes, Now there even bigger now Im BF.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• iam carryin #4 and mine was big at 7wks
    seasnakesc

Answer by seasnakesc at 5:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• That is one of my first symptoms...my boobs get big right away.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• im pregnant with my second and the same thing has happen with me boom big boobs just like that right off i guess its all the hormones going crazy
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i tried breastfeeding my 1st child for 1 wk. and it didnt work out. then with my 2nd child i didnt even try b/c my 1st little boy was 2 1/2 yrs. old and i didnt want to have to go through with answering all the ?s,lol..b/c i am a little modest when it comes to things like that. but now my boys are 8 1/2 and 6 yrs. old. i had a miscarriage 2 yrs. ago, i was at 3 mo. far along. so i was waiting to till any of the family until i was over that 3 mo. period this time. especially my boys..thanks for the answers makes me feel better to know that im not alone on big boobs,lol..
    vjm

Answer by vjm at 8:01 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I bet you're having a girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Mine got huge right away with my son.
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• That's funny anon 8:44. When I was pregnant with my daughters I went up a couple of bra sizes, both times and early in the pregnancies. I didn't change bra sizes at all with my boys. :)
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 9:20 AM on Jan. 20, 2009