Which Toddler/Infant Double Stroller is the best?

So I just found out that we're having another baby. My daughter will be 3 around the time the baby is born so I was thinking about double strollers. Weighing the options. Do you think it's a good idea? Which brand/style is the best? etc

Thanks for your insights!

ColorMeCurvy

Asked by ColorMeCurvy at 5:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Travel

• I loved my Peg Tender but my kids were closer together.
    If you think your oldest is going to walk most of the time you might want to check out the eddie bauer tandem. You have to look twice to see that it is a double and I am pretty sure it folds up like an umbrella.
    Another option would be the Phil and Teds single that you can put an extra seat on.
    Baby can actually lay flat at the back until about 6 months and then goes into a different seat.
    Let me know if you need more details.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Apparently it's my GRACO DuoGlider LX because I loaned it out to a friend who won't return it...LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2009