SHOULD I ??????

My husband is out of the pic. and my sister has slept with one of my x-husbands while we was married now my brother in law wants to sleep with me. To put it in his words he wants to sex me up. I am thanking about it. But not sure I want to do that cause that is my sisters husband but she would do it to me and he is a hot guy. what would you do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• i say FUCK HIM and ENJOY IT! your sister was a hoe bag for doing it to you...revenge is SWEET! just like someone said what goes around...its time for it to come back around! FUCK THAT MAN AND HAVE A BLAST DOING IT! LOL>..JMO
    Anonymous

• I'd Do It If I Was In Your Situation
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 5:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• He is your BROTHER IN LAW.

NO NO NO.

That's simple.

NO.

What your sister does is IMMATERIAL. Be better than her. He's off-limits.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• So two wrongs make a right? Go ahead, bring yourself down to their level.Why ask anyone, you will probably do it anyway.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Two wrongs don't make a right. If you want sex, get it drama and repercussion free. That would not be from your BIL.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 5:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• NOOOOOOOO. It's just wrong on so many levels! Don't cause further drama in your family. I am sure there are other "hot" guys that you can sleep with. Remember, what goes around comes around. You need to be better than that!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 5:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Why stoop to her level. ( Don't sleep with your BIL).

Answer by louise2 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Self respect, that's what matter most hon.
    Mommy_G70

Answer by Mommy_G70 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT? YOU WANNA STOOP DOWN TO HER LEVEL? BE A BIGGER PERSON! THIS IS NOT HIGH SCHOOL!
    Anonymous

• Wow do you have that little respect for yourself...married men = hand's off. Just because your sister is skanky enough to do it to you doesn't mean you should stoop to her level and become a skank yourself...UGH!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009