JUST FOUND OUT!!!!

I just found out that all the home test that i took are accurate. The doctor said that my urine test was positivewhich was odd bec Friday my test at our earea health dept. was negative but Im def preg. thanks to the doc!!!! anyways please give me comments back on anything that I can eat or do to make this pregnancy great!!!???

krysdawn09

Asked by krysdawn09 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CONGRATULATIONS!!! Pamper yourself mommy!! You'll know what to avoid as time goes on - your nose and stomach will tell you. Remember the birth is about baby's health and your health and the end results is to have both of you healthy. Enjoy!!
    Anonymous

• Eat a balanced diet... don't over eat or try to diet (both bad ideas!)
    Increase your folic acid intake (you will find that it is in bread, cereal, leafy green veggies, etc)
    Walking is a great form of exercise.
    And most of all.. enjoy your pregnancy experience. :) Congrats!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Eat whatever you want. Honestly I know dr's try to push the crazy organic, nutritionally superior foods, but nothing is as good as something that you're craving! :) I constantly crave mexican food. So to balance the fatty, greasy food, I tend to eat a high protein, healthy breakfast, I'll eat a healthy lunch, have my afternoon snack, and then if I get mexican food I won't feel as bad the next day. :) No matter what people say you do what feels right. That way you'll be okay with your decisions and in the end that is all the truly matters!
    ColorMeCurvy

Answer by ColorMeCurvy at 5:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Just try to eliminate as much stress as you can from your body and from your life in general. I tell you, my first pregnancy I was nervous something would happen the whole time, conceiving had been difficult and expensive, I stressed out about everything that comes with raising a child all at once and watched my diet like a hawk...this time I have been really calm, knew what was normal and wasn't, had a low stress job, didn't have many physical demands...and the difference has been night and day. I even think the baby is going to be calmer...I can imagine though...my first daughter probably got pumped through of adrenaline every day from all my worrying.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• congrats! I just found out this morning I am pregnant too! Let's enjoy it together!!!
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• lots of fruit and veggies are a good way too start congrats and have fun
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2009