Does anyone have an interesting sotry about how they met thier DH/SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My SO and I met at work while I was still engaged to my daughter's father. We became really good friends and then I broke off the engagement. I started hitting on him and a few weeks later I had to tell him so lol, we were both outta practice I guess. Now we r planning a wedding.
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• We met and got together when we were 17 (I was pregnant with my ex's baby). We broke up because I was going to the right thing and marry the father (we were both being pressured by family), I got my sanity back and didn't get married but ran into my now husband 8 years later by accident and we have been together ever since. We just celebrated our 11th anniversary.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I was dating another guy and things were not going well. I needed somebody to talk to that would listen and not be judgemental. Basically I needed to talk to a stranger. So, I went online to a chatroom. I am from Virginia so I went into the Virginia chatroom. I met this guy from NC, we started talking, became best friends, the other guy became history, I've been with this guy for 2 yrs now... the rest is history.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I met my fiancee on the internet (I know...not a very smart thing to do). We have so much in common, it's like we've known each other our entire lives. We will be getting married in a few months, and I can honestly say, I've never been happier!!
    janicesky

Answer by janicesky at 7:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i had a child at 18 (2mths after my b-day) and i moved out of state to give my baby a better life than i could where i was. my dad's long-time friend's son lived there and my dad "sent" me to him. we lived as room-mates with nothing romantic going on for a year. then one day he kissed me and a month and a half later we were married! now three more kids and nine years later, i wish he wouldn't have waited so long! lol!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 7:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Well, I met my SO in high school...not really so interesting...we went together until college where we went our separate ways. After college I had my daughter and a few months after her birth I actually found him on myspace when looking for old friends...I sent him a message and he sent back that he was getting ready to move for a job but he would like to see me. He came over, we spent all night cuddled up on the couch talking like nothing had changed, he didn't take the job, he stayed, met my daughter, fell in love with the both of us I guess! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I Was Dating My SO Friend....Turns Out The Friend Was Cheating On Me. He Even Had A Live In GF! My SO Didn't Say Anything Though, He Felt It Wasn't His Place But We Had Became Friends While I Was Dating His Friend. His Friend Didn't Like It And Gave Me And Ultimatum. I Chose My SO Even Though NOTHING Was Going On At The Time. BEST Decision I Ever Made!!!!!!

expecting girl

Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 7:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Me and my b/f met in middle school... we talked a little but not a lot... I was always shy around him because I had a crush. Well in 8th grade he moved to Ohio (we lived in Wisonsin) and I moved to Minnesota a couple weeks after he moved. After we both moved I wrote him a couple times but never heard back, but I still thought about him often. Well about 2 years later I moved back to Wisconsin and finished highschool there and my senior year I started dating a dude and after I graduated we got a place and all that... well things just weren't going good after about 7 months of living together and I broke it off and a couple weeks later I got a myspace friend request from my middle school crush and his myspace said he was living back in Wisconsin...
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 7:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• so I added him, wrote him and told him to call me... and he did about 5 mintues later.. and about 5 mintues after he called he was on his way to meet up with me. So we hung out for a few weeks like everyday and all my friends kept saying he liked me and I just didn't see it and then finally one night he just bluntly told me that he liked me, always have, never stopped thinking about me... he still has the letters I wrote him. He just never wrote back because hes not good with reading and writing.
    dtetz

• I met my SO 3 1/2 years ago. We worked together at Big Lots, and I didnt know who he was and one day my manager sent me to work with him in the warehouse unloading the truck, and i walked back there and when I saw him I was just like... wow he's hot... lol... I was flirting with him for weeks and finally I just gave him my number and now we have been together for 3 years.

blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2009