When I bath my granddaughter and wash her hair what is the best way to dry it before I bring her out of the bathroom

I usally put a hat on her until I think her hair is dry, I was wondering if any of you has tried to blowdry a little?

Gran1954

Asked by Gran1954 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a very small compact blow dryer and I when it was chilly in our house I would set it to the cold air setting (so your don't burn her poor little noggin), and I'd blow for about a minute. But most of the time just patting dry will be alright. Or if you pat dry, then use a soft bristled baby brush on her hair I've noticed that it tends to dry faster :)
    ColorMeCurvy

Answer by ColorMeCurvy at 6:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• If you think she can catch a chill.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 6:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I used to blowdry my baby's hair, I just turned it on low.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I used to just turn the heat all the way up. Once the house was completely heated I would bath her and rub her hair with a towel until it dried. But the hat is not a bad idea either. I'll keep that in mind for my next child.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 6:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• when I bathe my children if it cold I have the heater on. I just towel dry we do live in California

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 7:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i blow dry my daughters hair.. if you ahe the seetings" low and Warm" do that.....
    nesamama

Answer by nesamama at 7:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I never dry my girls' hair...
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Ummm...how about a towel???
    Anonymous