OMG I AM SO HAPPY! MY BF FINALLY GOT CALLED BACK TO WORK WHO ELSE HERE IS GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sister just lost her job and is having a lot of trouble finding another one. No one is hiring right now. It sucks.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• ya it does i am thankful that i got a job just a month before he got laid off
    Anonymous

• My DH's laid off! AND we're getting evicted because we can't pay the rent!
    Anonymous

• The Economy Is So Bad My DH Has2 Degrees And Can't Get A Job. We Had To Move In With His Parents!
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 7:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i work for my SO's brother and he just cut my hours... I went from working 6 days a week, to 2 days a week... but my SO has picked up alot more hours at his job so it kinda equals out... I've been looking for a second job but no one wants to hire a pregnant girl who cant work weekends.... :(
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Oh god!
    I'm happy for you-my DH got laid off 1 week after christmas!! We're in trouble if he can't find work in the next few weeks!
    I work full-time but it won't cut it .
    deedee1166

Answer by deedee1166 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Congratulations! I am only working 3 hrs a day for a whopping total of 15 hrs per week! Not much above minimum wage either. So, I'd say we are financially having tough times. I've been looking for that 40 hr per week job, but so far it has eluded me. I had 2 other part time jobs, but one was ended before Christmas and the other has fizzled out, so I need to find more hours somewhere!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 8:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• my fiance spent 2 months in the hospital back in the summer, so we fell behind and then just got laid off on new years eve. now we are moving into an apartment w/ 3 dogs and a toddler b/c we can't pay the rent
    Nicholeb211

Answer by Nicholeb211 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I am so happy for you and your boyfriend! I hope they keep him there and never let him go again.

We are on hard times right now. I need to find a part time job to help carry the weight of the bills, but jobs are very scarce in our area. In fact, many businesses are closing down due to the economy. I saw that Circuit City has a "Going Out Of Business" sign across their building and that's pretty scary when a large business closes down around here. I'm sure it's not a corporate close-down, just this one store.

I wish everyone well.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2009