6 weeks pregnant and colored discharge? (tmi)

I am about 61/2 weeks pregnant. Last night and this afternoon I noticed a tinted discharge on my panties and when I wiped. Sorry I know TMI!! However, the color is a tan color...is this normal. Please tell me it does not sound like a miscarriage. I have not cramps and feel great other than morning sickness. Has anyone else had a colored discharge during their first trimester?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a tan or brown discharge is ok it can be old blood coming out if you start to get cramps i would call your doctor
    Anonymous

• When I was about 9 weeks I had a brownish discharge. I am now 17 weeks and everything is fine. You only need to worry if the discharge is red and continuous with cramping.
    Mzz

Answer by Mzz at 7:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2009