cramping? tmi

So my hubby and i had sex last night and during that i started to get extreme pain in my lower back on the left side it eventually went away. Now the same pain is coming back and it feels like cramping. Is this normal? Im 23weeks preggo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like ligament pain... Normal, but if it gets bad enough that you are worried or spreads to other areas (like your thighs) I would make an appt. to get checked. Either way, ask your doctor about it next visit.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 7:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• it can be right after sex yes. plus right now your ligaments are stretching. try laying down on your left side and relax see if it goes away.
    Anonymous