How long do I have to wait???

How long after conception can I test to see if I'm pregnant. On the 9th of this month I though that I was getting my period because I was spoting and had a brownish discharge, but after one day it was gone. Now I'm begining to feel crappy and I have the feeling that I might be pregnant again. Not exactly a great thing been that I just gave birth not to long ago, but hey whatever God throws my way will be welcome...

GodPRKitty

Asked by GodPRKitty at 7:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would wait until the week before your expected period. (you'd be about 3 weeks) and that's when I tested. But I've had friends who found out within 10 days of conception. If after the 3 weeks your test doesn't come out positive I'd go to a dr and ask to do a blood test if the urine doesn't show anything, just to be sure!
    ColorMeCurvy

Answer by ColorMeCurvy at 7:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• id say you can test now if its negative wait another couple weeks and test again. Your bleeding may have been old blood.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2009