has any one ever had the feeling of knowing...

the sex of your baby before the ultrasound? When I was pregnant with my son, every dream I had, had a baby boy in it and I just had a feeling that he was a boy... and I was right... this pregnancy however, I've only had 2 dreams about babies, and in one it was a boy and in the other it was a girl... Its just so confusing and im very impatient and i really have no clue as to if this baby is a boy or a girl... and my ultrasound isnt for at least another 3 weeks... Just wondering if anyone else has had the feeling, or the dreams, and if anyone has ever been as confused as me...

P.S I know that some people think that the dreams mean nothing and that the feelings are wrong, which is why i posted this in just for fun instead of pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Meh, I kept telling myself mine was a boy, even though I dreamed she was a girl. Turns out I have a cute lil daughter :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I knew mine was a girl the day i found out i was preggo, I never had any doubt that she was a girl!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 7:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I've only had one baby and I had two dreams and in one it was a boy in the other a girl... everyone was so convienced I was going to have a boy and so was I... well my friend and I were preg at the same time and she wanted a boy and everyone thought for sure she'd have a girl... well she had her ultra sound like 3 weeks before me and found out she was having a boy... and then mine came and I was having a girl! Everyone had thought wrong! It was the opposite of what everyone thought... except my mom... she actually bought girl clothes before I found out and I made her buy a boy outfit because I told her she was going to jinx it. I wanted a girl... a boy would of been fine to but I got worried about what if this is my only one and I never get to do hair or dance or anything. Now if I have another I'll be hoping for blue and hockey! LOL I was very impatient I had them tell me when I was 18 weeks.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 7:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Lol...yes...I knew with both of my pregnancies I was having a boy practically from the start. It was in my gut, in my dreams, everything. I just "felt" like I was having a boy. Got two girls! lol. I guess I know better than to trust my instincts!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I was convinced I was having a boy. I actually called my belly him and referred to the baby as a he. And then i had my 20 wk ultrasound and he was actually a she! lol
    ColorMeCurvy

Answer by ColorMeCurvy at 7:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I Had A Dream Mine Was A Girl In The Beginning But Everyone Started Telling Me Its A Boy So I Started Believing It. Turns Out (By U/S) Its A Girl! But You Never Really Know Until They Are Born.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 7:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Kari Noelle, I am not trying to be mean but I have noticed in all of your answers, you capitalize the first letter of every word, why do you do that???????
    Anonymous

• I just had a feeling when I found out I was pregnant that it was a boy. I didn't know for sure until an ultrasound at 5 months, and it was a boy. I also had dreams of having a boy.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Twins.one boy one girl.lol
    momangel05

Answer by momangel05 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• 3 of mine I did. With my first one, I didn't know what to expect. My second one, I didn't find out her sex and knew she was a girl. Same with the third. And with my 4th, I told my husband I had "boy vibes" despite the midwife listening to his heartbeat and saying it sounded like a girl. I told her I had my boy vibes .
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2009