Repeat Child Molesters, shouldn't we just kill them off? One bullet-.40-compared to maybe life time in prision.

HelenetheQueen

Asked by HelenetheQueen at 7:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i say kill em! yea they would get beat up and raped but it costs about 30,000 a year to house an inmate and guess where the money comes from....taxpayers....

im not saying kill em to save money but that is an advantage.... if they used the death penalty for murders, rapist, and child abusers it would do 10x more good then just letting them sit in prison and eat candy and tuna and whatever else they want
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'm always shocked that they get the title "repeat".
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• That's what I was gonna say! I say apply "the .40 caliber justice method" the FIRST time it happens!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yea but ya know they have more rights then the children in court. Its sick.

Answer by gemgem at 7:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• 99 YEARS IN PRISON SOUND GOOD FOR THEM. tHEY CAN BE PUPPETS TO THE OTHER INMATES.
    Anonymous

• OK, used "repeat" just to play it safe! I have heard child molesters have molested around 70-100 kids before they get locked up the first time! I get sick to my stomache when I think of the lives changed because of these disgrace of a human beings. FIRST TIME WORKS FOR ME!
    HelenetheQueen

Answer by HelenetheQueen at 7:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yeah, first time is a great idea, but doesn't seem to serve them justice....I always think they should be subjected to the same kind of treatment they gave out...but then again they might enjoy it too much.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• castrate them send them to an island away from civilization!  Or put them in prison let then know what it's like to be rapped.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 8:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yep. I see no reason why people like that should ever be released back in to the public. There are just some things, in my mind, that don't deserve a second chance. Especially when your second chance could end up hurting someone else.

I would be ok if they were all sent to some island where they couldn't get off...except with each other. But a death sentence would be fine with me as well.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• They usually DON'T get abused in prison, is the thing. They get "protective custody".
    Anonymous