How much do ticket to Disney World Parks cost? like Magic Kingdom?

I want to take my family but about how much do ticket prices run?? I also hear Magic Kingdom is a great park for parents with little kids. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• Were planning to go in April or June we arent sure yet. You can go to the Disney site and theyll let you how much they cost. They have good packages right now which I plan to take advantage of. And yes Magic Kingdom is probably the best. Its the original Disneyland park.

Answer by gemgem at 7:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• go to the website!

i'm a florida resident, so it's probably closer to 60 for me. Magic Kingdom is great. i don't know if i would go to any of the other main parks with children.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• well, maybe animal kingdom
    charisma10

• we went in 07..it was like 250 for all three of us..but we are fl residents..but whatever you do DONT go in august...it was soo hot..
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 10:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I think it costs around $80.00 a person, check their website for sure, and save up to buy everything else, Mickey is one rich Mouse.
    Anonymous

• It also depends on how many days you want that ticket for. I took my family of 5 a few years ago and we got a 3 day park hopper which meant we could go from Magic Kingdom to Universial to Animal Kingdom, back and forth for 3 days and it was almost $1,000 just for those tickets. I am not from FL so I went through a travel agent. That's always an option. Sometimes they even have deals going on. It doesn't hurt to check.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009