HOW DO I GET AN EX-FRIEND BACK?

I HAD A FRIEND AND WELL I THOUGH SHE WAS AFTER MY MAN AND CALLED OUR FRIEND SHIP OFF!! I SAID ALOT OF MEAN THINGS AND WELL NOTHING BETWEEN HER AND MY HUBBY HAPPENED. HOW DO I GET HER BACK OR SHOULD I JUST LET THINGS ALONE. HOW DO I GO ABOUT TALKING TO HER AGAIN? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• You could start by apologizing. It may take her a while to respond to that if she was really hurt. If you think the friendship is worth saving, just keep trying to talk to her without being annoying.
    Anonymous

• I had a friend who borrowed money from me and only paid me half. When I asked for it more often than she wanted me to (ha) she decided I wasn't worth being friends with and decided that I was going to give it to my drug abusing BF which I wasn't. She sent me a scathing email and it really hurt but then after about a few months I was the one who emailed her and then we are back to being friends again and I got my money. We missed eachother when we weren't friends so to answer your question, yes it is possible and try it. I think that if you were the one who said the bad things then it would mean a lot to her to hear that you were out of place and are so sorry. Try it. It can't hurt and hopefully you can get your friend back.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

• You can apologize all day long but she's not going to feel comfortable around your man now. I had a friend that told me to keep my hands off of her man (she said she was joking but it hurt my feelings because I didn't want him then, don't want him now). I believe she was joking but it did hurt my feelings and I am uncomfortable now when he's there and after a couple of months I'm finally starting to feel comfortable with her again but not with him at all, I feel like I have to watch everything I say and do around him because of what she said.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Hun it happens,just ask her to met you at your guys fav place for coffee or tea, and just tell her that you are sorry, for whatever has been said you do know you have to gain your friendship over again with trust your friendship didn't come over night so this will be the same way and if she really wants to work it out i am sure she will agree cause right now you both hurt each others friendship...
    Anonymous

• say you're sorry
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2009