Free samples

Are you the kinda person who goes online and searches for free samples of different products? My Step mom has gotten into do that. Just wondering if you do that what web pages do you go to. I'm a little interested

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I get a ton of free samples. Can go to companys website for them or here are a few of me.. My litter, freebies 4 today, coupon dad, all you, just to name a few at the moment and let me know if would like more.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2012

• I used to be addicted to freebies, instant wins, and sweepstakes.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2012

• I don't get free samples but would like to.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2012

• I get free samples regularly. www.freestufftimes.com is one of the best that I've seen. I use their android app also, it was free.
    xxbyamomentx

Answer by xxbyamomentx at 4:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2012

• Thank you so much everyone. Any web pages that you know of I would love to check. I've checked out all of the ones that you ladies have listed. Thank you again
    Justins_mommy05

Comment by Justins_mommy05 (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2012