how to power up my memo

am 33 year old and my memory is like what i want to keep in mind i forget that after 2 days is there any way to improve my memory so i can study for my future thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Health

• Have you ever had a head injury? Do you have trouble remembering things from a long time ago..or only new, recent things? Before I did anything else I would make an appt and see your Dr. It is always a good idea to rule out any organic problems first. If all that is okay then there are lots of dietary changes you can make that might help.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• sex!
    Anonymous

• Okay... speaking from experience here... i had an AVM and brain bleed accompanied by a stroke at age 28. Had brain surgery and was told I would loose all memory... I didn't. But I did loose the ability to recall short term events. The only thing that really helped, that made a lasting impression was meditation. Believe it or not. Of all the vitamins they say you can take, in the end meditation was what helped. I take Tia CHI and the doctors believe that by relaxing my mind, allowing myself to breathe more deeply I allowed more oxygen to the brain (natural expectation).... what they think is that the addition of oxygen jumped started the brains natural ability to heal itself. Try it... it don't cost a thing.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009