ARE YOU TRUELY HAPPY IN YOUR MARRIGE???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope, not at all.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes-not all the time-but for the most part yes!
    AlabamaGrl

Answer by AlabamaGrl at 7:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'm happy. Things aren't perfect but they don't need to be. We work through our problems. I feel that I'm very lucky. I'm still totally in love with my husband and children. They all drive me nuts sometimes but nothing that isn't forgivable.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Absolutely 100% YES

We have arguments, he annoys me sometimes, I annoy him sometimes, but yes, without question we are both very happy with our marriage and with what we have become together.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• yes we have our typical issues but i love my hubby sooo much! And i couldnt live without my beautiful baby boy!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yes.
    It all depends on the spouse. He was my best friend before we married, and he still is. I have grown and learned to treat him as the important person that he is in my life. He goes out of his way to treat me like a princess, although a princess who is smart and able.

Answer by Bmat at 8:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Nope....we parent together, live together as room mates and life partners. Nothing else...I don't feel loved as a woman! He's a good man but our relationship together has died.
    Anonymous

• Not Really
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 9:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I am happy- We were highschool sweethearts and now, six years later, we still are in love with eachother and growing together. The TYPE of love has definitely changed, but its more "comfortable" now than it used to be. I don't have to get embarressed when I burp in front of him, and he doesn't mind when I tell him he stinks, etc... Its a whole new level for us, since we've only been married for 18 months, but its comfortable. We have the occassional disagreement, of course, but one of the things that people have always told us is that we are AMAZING about "talking out" our problems and working as a team to get things done. It is nice to be in that kind of situation. He was my first real love, and I know we'll be together till we die. I can't imagine my life without him.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yes, of course we have our moments where we get on each others nerves. Neither of us are perfect, but we love each other very much and want the same things out of life.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2009