Do I keep him in pull ups or go back to diapers?

We've been working on potty training since the first of the yr. He was doing great until summer when the kids were out of school. He'll be 3 at the end of August. Do I put him back into diapers until school starts again or just keep up with the pull ups? I need help.

mtladyluck

Asked by mtladyluck at 9:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Diapers are cheaper...most kids see pull-ups as diapers anyways. I'd make the switch back to diapers. If you REALLY want to try to get him potty trained...put him in underwear or let him run naked. It's a nice time of the year for it!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I started PT last week and she was all for it ,but i was not baby sitting at the time now this week the kids are back and she is back in diapers cause she is too busy with whats going one.
    hollinicole

Answer by hollinicole at 11:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I would say pull ups because diapers may hold him back from doing his thing.
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 11:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Put him in underwear. It will speed up the potty training if he has pee running down his legs instead of into a diaper or pull ups. My son was 3 and I went back and forth between underwear & pullups until I just ditched the pull ups!
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 11:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Keep him in Pull Ups!
    Don't go back to Diapers. Diapers is going backwards and he will feel like a baby. Pull Ups are for Big Kids, and helps with self esteem. Price should'nt matter in this case, what matters is making him feel good about himself and working towards potty training. You want to move forward, not backward.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I know how u feel my son is 2 and he will be 3 in september and he is still not potty train yet AGGG.. and he is in pull ups i have been thinking the same thing i have done the big boy underware and eveything i can think of but in the long run i kept him in his pull ups so i say just keep him in his pull ups Good luck to u
    alex090205

Answer by alex090205 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2008