baby growing into toddler, what foods???

My daughter is 10 months old now and she has a very healthy appitite, she has been on baby food and baby cereal since four months. She is all of a sudden not interested in her baby food but would rather have what is on my plate. What do you feed babies that are almost toddlers? suggestions for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks please??? She loves greenbeans from a can, goldfish crakers, yogurt, but what else....?

MsMESSx2

Asked by MsMESSx2 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Soft foods- noodles, soft fruits and veges- either fresh like avocado and banana's or made soft by cooking- sweet potato chunks, apples, cooked carrots.. pretty much anything you can make soft
    cheese cubes, small pieces of meat if you think she can manage
    And depends on what you are eating... if it can be cut small and she can mash it then she can probably eat it!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Bananas, toast, pancakes, waffles, eggs, yogurt, fruit, etc for breakfast. Lunch sandwiches like tuna sanwich, chicken salad, crackers, fruit, veggies, cheese, and dinner mashed potatos, fries, veggies, spaghetti, pasta salad, regular salad, toast, french bread, lasagna and things like that. You can even give fish sticks, chicken nuggets, chicken without the bone in, and soft meats.

Answer by gemgem at 8:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Start giving her bits off your plate! Dice the up and at first give foods that you can mash between your tongue and roof of the mouth....then she'll be fine! Slowly make the pieces a bit bigger as she improves with her eating.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I fed my daughter from my plate. She would eat mashed potatoes, yogurt, bread, bananas, softer fruits and steamed veggies at that age. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My son loves mac and cheese, chunks of banana, scrambled eggs, blueberries and cherrios.
    adg0114

Answer by adg0114 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2009