Did your hips get noticably bigger?

not necessarily where you can see the difference in the mirror, but like with your pants they are tighter around the hips...is it my hips growing or am I just putting on a lot of weight lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well your pants are gonna get tighter because they're being stretched out in the front...

I don't think my hips got much wider...everyone said from behind they couldn't tell I was preg at all...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• All I can say is that before I had kids I was a size 6.

Ain't no way these hips are going back in that size.

Everyone is different....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Mine are bigger for sure.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Mine were really close together now they are wider apart. It happens. It could be weight too though. All you can do is wait and see if you can lose it or if it stays after you have the baby and lose the weight.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 8:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• They get wider before you give birth and after they shrink back, but for most women not all the way.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• my hips didnt get wider till i actually gave birth to my son! yeah and my son is almost 9 months and nothing has went back to normal
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i'll know when i lose all the weight :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I actually hope my hips get wider. I have very narrow hips (which I hate) and so I'm hoping my hips stay as wide as they are now. My DH says that's where I'm putting on all my weight, belly, hips, and bum and I actually don't mind that at all!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2009