just for fun??

does anyone else think these insane questions posted everyday by the same person in the Just For Fun section, are really just annoying? you can say to me, well why then do you read them? why is because i actually wonder if there's a question i can help somebody out by answering. isn't that what the answers forum is all about, helping a fellow mom? maybe not, maybe it's just for people who have nothing better to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I have been getting really annoyed with some of the stupid things people put on here... But its life on cafemom! Just ignore the ones that make you shake your head! LMAO
    It is frustrating, their are some really good questions and everyone else always goes to the more ( fun ) ones!! I understand where your coming from, but its just life!
    Anonymous

• give us an example of an insane question posted in just for fun
    Anonymous

• Yeah, what insane questions by the same person? I guess I don't know exactly what you're talking about.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• if you can't tell which ones i'm talking about, i'd say then that you are one of them.
    Anonymous

• maybe you're just a arrogant troll lol you can't answer a simple question
    Anonymous

• eeewwww, a bit testy, huh?
    Anonymous