Implantation?

I'm curious what it looks like? Tonight I haven't had ANY cramps and I'm a day late on my period. That's not what's getting me. What really caught my attention was tonight I wiped and there was light pink and a small red spot. My lower back is in a little pain as if I were getting my period but I always always have cramps when I get my period. Does anyone have any advice? It's impossible to predict when I ovulate because my period isn't always on time and we aren't trying to get pregnant, but if it happens it happens. Thanks so much.

CNotte

Asked by CNotte at 8:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Implantation would normally occur about 7 days before your period is due. By the time your period is due, the baby has already implanted. To me it sounds like your period is just getting off to a slow start, but I could be wrong. Give it a few more days to see if you are gonna start really bleeding and if you don't, take a test. Good luck!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• it looks light pink to a brown color.its very gross lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jan. 20, 2009