Work from home.

I'm really considering a work from home job. I'm not looking to put much (or any)money down, especially if there is no guaranteed income. I'm not into sales or commission. If you know of any opportunities based on what I've said please post the information. I'm asking annonymously because I don't want my inbox flooded with people trying to make commission off of me! Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi, I work from home. I am a legal assistant and what I did was talk to my old employer and see if they could modify my job to do it from home and they did. So, you can start there. Also, a few of my friends make money making baby things, like baby daiper cakes, they do the plaster casts of the hands and feet for newborns, etc. Another thing is you can take the medical transcription course and there is a lot of work with that and it is all from home.
    Hope that hepls.
    IsaacMom2007

Answer by IsaacMom2007 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Girl, I have some great ideas at www.stuffformoms.info.  I think you will be able to find something you might enjoy.  Here is the cool part... I just got back from a conference and have lots of new ideas, I will be updating my site by the end of the week, so keep checking back!

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2009