• In the Spotlight:

nesting like crazy

ok so im 35 weeks
and today we went and got almost all the rest of the stuff i need
well we got home and we got somthing to put my little ones clothes in and something for my clothes (i sleep in the living room)
it took me 2 hours to put her clothes away
because i would get them in then have to reorganize (sp?) then take them out again
well im doing my laundry right now and i cleaned the whole living room
well we are rearranging (sp?) tomorrow for the crib
and i know under our sofas is really messy and im gonna freak out and clean the whole living room again
any advice on how to calm down on the nesting it is makeing me so tired and i want to calm down on the cleaning but it gets worse everyday
plz i need advice
and plz dont bash or anything im being for real

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm no help, I nested like CRAZY for the last 5 months, it was weird because I craved the smell of cleaning products, especially bleach, I know that's bad and it's not like I inhaled it or anything, but unfortunately, the nesting part of it stuck with me, and my DD is 6 months old.
    Anonymous

• I would try to take it a little easier, I didn't really nest during my pregnancy. I am now. It is really weird. I am going through everything and rearranging my dd's closet and dresser. Good luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I've been doing it for months now. I even made the DH repaint the tiny white spots we missed when we originally painted our living room! He's going nuts with this, but letting me do my thing. I have already washed all of DD's clothes, rearranged the nursery a couple billion times, re-decorated the bathroom and am eyeing some curtains for the living room and our bedroom. Not only am I 'nesting,' i'm also feeling like nothing will get done once DD's here so I need to do it all now! It is exhausting, but I have a hunch it is what helps me sleeps so well at night.
    Anonymous