I had an early miscarriage(I was 5 wks along and there was no fetus just a sac) and have been bleeding for a week and now the bleeding has finally stopped....I was wondering when it's ok for my hubby and I to have sex? We're not trying to conceive right away, I just need some luvin, lol!

Miscarriage related

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No your body still needs time to heal but I know its hard but you dont want to mess up your body for life.
    Shari_Robinson

Answer by Shari_Robinson at 9:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I am sorry for your loss I had the same thing last year. I started having sex after I stopped bleeding. But I have heard that you may be more fertile during this time. If you don't plan on conceiving soon then I would use protection just in case. In my case nothing went wrong with having sex after I stopped bleeding. Good luck I am hear if you need to talk
    expecting209

Answer by expecting209 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• wait about 6 weeks just like if you would have had a baby ssry abou your lose
    chopperchic1012

Answer by chopperchic1012 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 18, 2008