Ok seriously! is there an actual work from home gig that is truely legit without dealing with mary kay, arbonne, meleluca, having to pay a fee up front, or spend money to make money? I so need this!

I would love to transcribe, data entry (without the gimics), or just like follow up phone calls to someone that has already done the dirty work? Owe....just want to be home with my babies and help my husband with the finances.

Alaska_Moma

Asked by Alaska_Moma at 8:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• My mom works for home for a company called west. She takes incoming calls for infomercials. If you want some more info let me know.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Check out google. They sometimes have jobs for people who work from home. You minimum hours to work each week and from what I read there may be a little politics but it's pretty good money to work at home. I thought I read $15 an hour.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I've been with Shaklee for over a year and have been very happy with it. But here's a link to a list of no fee work at home opportunities

http://www.workathomecareers.com/

www.jenniferzaranis.com
    Jennielee_1975

Answer by Jennielee_1975 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• message me, I started working from use just by being creative and using the resources around me. I am not part of a company just a mom wanting to share my discovery with other moms.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Instead of me e-mailing you all back for more information, would you ALL please send me your information? If it is really real and not a scam I would LOVE to hear more!
    Alaska_Moma

Answer by Alaska_Moma at 11:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Yes, girl... but it's best if you start your own business.  Here is why, you want to make money, not invest it!  I have some ideas for businesses at www.stuffformoms.info.  Now, if that doesn't interest you, go to my blog under the link, Hot new stuff... I have a transcription company that I have had lots of luck with.    What I also did on this website was to include links back to my own businesses I run from my home:  Errand Service, Virtual Assisting, and Advertising Service.  Check them out and see how easy it is!

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2009

• CLICK HERE to learn how you can start a home biz absolutely FREE! No Investment. No selling. No Risk. Take a look at this opportunity and learn how you start building income for life with multiple streams of income. This business is so easy, so simple and profitable.

Access code is: TheOrtolanos

Best of Luck to You :)

Aggie

718-980-0069

maggie994

Answer by maggie994 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2009