hello,my name is juania,and i would like to have help borrowing money or grant to open a small business, i do not have good credit because of a divorce,but i need some help finding income,can anyone give me real info on this? thanks,j

juania here, i would like to open a small business for weddings,proms and pageants. i do have a 2 year degree in bridal consultant but i live in a small town that needs my help, it's just the matter of the income,can someone help me locate a good loan or a grant for a single mom who does not have good credit because of a divorce. any info would be a great help, i need to open soon before wedding season starts here in my town. thanks juania

juania

Asked by juania at 8:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I dont know exactly who to go to but I KNOW the gov't gives out grants and loans for stuff like that. i know it sounds racist but ever wonder why indians own all the gas stations and convienience stores? When they come over here the American gov't gives them money to start a business. Atleast i'm pretty sure its our govt. Possibly look on the social security website. Or start by asking your local government.
    SillyMomma

Answer by SillyMomma at 8:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Girl, I have those links at www.squidoo.com/getmecredit.  

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2009