need some ttc help??

ok so i had the mirena for two years took it out and was on the pills for about 2 months but not regular as i should of well i stopped them in september and have been ttc for about 4 months and my AF was on the 17 of every month and thats not really normal for me well this month i started on the 12th and that is starting to get normal cause i was always the 28 day but when do you think i ovulate? iam confused about this month?? thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are having 28 day cycles then most likely you ovulate around day 14. I would suggest having sex at least every other day starting on day 10 and ending on day 20. That way, you are sure to catch your O day. Best of luck.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2009