Ladies who've been married 10+ years....I have a question.

Have you ever fallen out of being in love with your husband and have now fallen back in love?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes. It happens all the time.

My grandma told me once that you always love your husband, but you might not always be in love with him.

It is very true.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 9:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yes, love is a choice. Feelings come and go but the choice to love is what remains:-) After 25 years, I do love him more than I ever thought I would:-)
    Anonymous

• No, I have never fallen out of love with him. From time to time I have been annoyed with him or frustrated with him, but I've found these times are often because of something going on with me and rarely with him.

Answer by Bmat at 9:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yes, I have. We got married young (18) and we were immature. However, we stuck it out, and now we are 31, and so in love. I am so glad we never gave up when it got hard.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• There is a quote that says something about when you are married you fall out of love and in love over and over again, just with the same person.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• did you ever hear alicia key's song about that?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• No...what's the name of it?
    Anonymous

• Falling in Love. Talk about a come f--- me song.Sorry no disrespect to the mature sensitive crowd.That just about says it all. Admckenzie you are alright.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I've been married 20 years and I can honestly say that I have never fallen out of love with my husband, but it is easy to lose the romance when you're both exhausted from the demands of raising a young family.  Now that my kids are teens, my husband and I are building back up a social life and re-connecting as a couple again and we've been having a lot of fun too. 

Before we know it, we are going to have an empty nest and I have no intention of looking at my husband across the room and thinking "who are you and what do we do now"?   

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I agree with anonymous.
    suzyq50

Answer by suzyq50 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009